Videos are also visible in
Basic steps to calculate orthomosaics with EnsoMOSAIC: (These files are 10-50 MB each)
1. Open images for processing.
2. Calculate image pyramids for fast display and processing.
3. Aerial triangulation to find tie points and to calculate image orientation.
4. Elevation model is interpolated between the tie points and needed in orthorectification.
5. Image mosaic is created using the results of the previous steps.
After these steps the mosaic has been rectified into a map coordinate system, is GIS-ready and you can e.g. view it in Google Earth.
The steps to calculate elevation models with EnsoMOSAIC 3D: (10-70 MB each)
1. Import EnsoMOSAIC block into 3D.
2. Open imagery in EspaCity.
3. Open elevation model calculated with EnsoMOSAIC for initial elevations.
4. Define search parameters for elevation points.
5. Digitize calculation area with Trail-tool.
6. Create new project in EspaEngine and connect with EspaCity.
7. Calculate elevation points in EspaCity and save them into the database in EspaEngine.
8. Visualize points.
9. Classify points and calculate elevation model.
10. Visualize elevation model.
11. Visualize contours.